Upgrade version 3.2 of Dental Wings’ software, DWOS, is now available. Release 3.2 features several improvements and new functionalities, including:
- ¾ crowns. Creation of specific area on a crown to be reduced, usually on the buccal side to press an aesthetic material
- Retention beads. Evenly spaced hemispherical items projected onto the external surface of a ¾ crown
- Mirror anatomy. Symmetrical replication of natural anatomy
- Grouping of elements with parallel axis. For telescopic copings and custom abutments.
- Implant bar design. Several profiles available: Round, Dolder, Hader, Milled, etc.
- Screw channel extension for custom abutments. To prevent micro fractures on high reduction cases.
- Custom abutment on titanium base. Without the need for implant kit. (Implant module necessary.)
- Geller model. Hollowed out model without pins.
- Virtual models with implant holders. Ready to accept analogs and a removable gingiva.
- Fully integrated inbox. Case reception, follow-up and transfer directly within DWOS
Please get in touch with your local distributor to acquire the latest software version.
For information about our distribution network, please contact us.