See how the new features of DWOS 3.9 improve the ease of use and productivity of our software solution.
DWOS version 3.9 is compatible with all Dental Wings scanners — the 7Series, 5Series, 3Series, and iSeries — as well as standalone software licenses.
It is also available as DWOS Lava Edition. The following is an overview of the features and improvements.
Implant Prosthetics – Bars
- Improved custom bar profile editor
- New bars profiles: cross, lambda, trapezoidal and staircase
- New design tool: cutout on advanced bars for increased retention
Crown & Bridge
- Anatomy design editing: smoother deformation with shaping tool
- New automatic adjustment of interproximal contact points
- New telescopic crown option: shoulderless
- New “group” attachment axis definition
- Improvement of tag options and tag editing features
- Stabilization bar option for full arch models
Integration with coDiagnostiX
- New impression scanning Wizard for immediate export of the STL file and subsequent import into coDiagnostiX.