We are excited to share with you a sneak preview of the new “look ‘n feel”, new applications and new functionalities that will be brought by the next major release of DWOS software, the 4.0 version. It will notably include:
- The DWOS Full Dentures module: An easy and efficient way to digitally address edentulous cases. The intuitive editing tools and esthetic gingiva proposal will allow the dental technician to efficiently execute a familiar workflow in the digital world.
- Live connexion between DWOS and coDiagnostix (DWOS Synergy): This groundbreaking new technology will bring technicians and dentists to work together in real time to determine the optimal implant position for the desired outcome. DWOS Synergy will be part of our Implant Prosthetics module.
- Implant bar on natural teeth
- Retention beads on connectors
- Better automatic crown proposition
- Multi Designer for Partial Frameworks
- Realistic and customizable rendering
- Contextual help tools
- Improved User Experience: Dental desktop and new iconography
Watch this video to discover some of the upcoming features and applications!