Standardize your tooth shade determination and communication processes
The spectrophotometer supports dentists and dental technicians with everything from determining and communicating tooth shade to reproducing and checking the shade of the finished ceramic dental restoration, thereby improving process reliability.
With VITA Easyshade V, you get greater and faster performance, greater precision, more applications, and more software.
Dental practices and laboratories benefit from efficient and reliable support with:
- Determining the tooth shade of your patients for optimum selection of CAD/CAM materials, fabricating layered crowns, prosthetic teeth, materials for direct fillings, and planning aesthetic corrections using veneers;
- Professional planning and documentation of whitening treatments through digital documentation;
- Manufacturing of layered ceramic restoration thanks to tooth area shade determination;
- Quality testing of layered ceramic restorations with regard to a target tooth shade;
- Verifying your fabricated restorations as early as after the initial firing;
- A professional communication tool such as VITA Assist PC software for efficient communication between practice and laboratory.
One device, lots of applications
- Three different modes for measuring natural dentition:
(1) basic shade measurement (2) average shade measurement (3) tooth area measurement
- Determination of the restoration shade during the fabrication of restorations.
- Intraoral shade determination of existing ceramic restorations.
- Bluetooth interface for wireless communication with the VITA Assist PC software.
- Measurement results in the worldwide established standard shade systems:
VITA classical A1-D4
VITA SYSTEM 3D-MASTER
VITABLOCS shades, as well as indication of tooth bleaching shades
Professional communication tools such as the free PC software VITA Assist enables efficient communication between practice and laboratory. It is possible to transmit VITA Easyshade V data into this communication tool via Bluetooth. Data can be combined with a digital photo in order to document the initial situation as well as the individual characteristics of the patient’s teeth and then sent to the dental technician or the patient.