Reliable and accurate scanning
Based on an integrated scan & design workflow with DWOS and featuring high-scanning accuracy, significant ergonomic and functional advances for significant improvements in productivity and efficiency.
Delivered with several DWOS design applications, this highly-productive model and impression scanner is well-suited for medium to large-sized labs where high-volume throughput is required and versatility is a must.
Compact model scanner offered with several flexible DWOS applications is ideal for small and medium-sized dental laboratories. It is particularly well-suited for the outsourcing business model.
This impression scanner is designed to be the easiest way for dental practitioners to transition to digital dentistry. Any dental team member could quickly digitize traditional impressions for transfer to the lab.
Benefits of going digital with 3D scanning systems
- Plug and play installation and ease of use
- High scanning accuracy
- Extensive range of scanning applications, including full arch, wax-ups, implant locators, occlusions, opposing teeth, triple tray impressions, onlays, inlays, and veneers
- Integrated scan and design workflow with DWOS
- Easy clinic-lab communication with DWOS Connect
- Open architecture (open STL files) provides manufacturing options
- Access to branded materials such as the Straumann® CARES® prosthetic portfolio