A customizable and affordable lab system
The 3Series is an entry level plaster model scanner delivered with the DWOS crown and bridge application as basic configuration. It offers the ultimate flexibility for the lab wishing to embrace CAD/CAM technology at its own pace, while keeping costs to a minimum. As the business grows and requirements expand, complementary applications can be installed as needed.
Optimal scanning technology
The 3Series scanner is a compact device with cutting-edge technology for desktop use. Powered by a 64-bit processor and a high-speed measuring camera, it rapidly produces high quality scans of full arch models and wax-ups within a 90 mm x 90 mm x 90 mm chamber.
The 3Series highlights
- High precision scanning of models (including wax-ups)
- On-board computer with 64-bit processor
- High productivity through automatic scan and design wizards
- Automatic multi-die mode: up to 12 elements scanned and designed in 8 minutes, unattended
- Simultaneous opposing arch design
- Flexible design capabilities: add additional DWOS® CAD applications as needed
- DWOS Connect for easy clinic-to-lab or lab-to-outsourcing communication
“I have owned a Dental Wings’ 3Series for three years and have gained great confidence that Dental Wings will always keep me up to date with the latest evolving technologies. On the other hand, we experienced an increase in productivity and efficiency, thanks to the direct access to several implant providers. I also appreciate the simplicity to send files instead of models.”
Laboratoire de prothèse dentaire Benavent
Pernes les Fontaines, France