High scanning performance
Be it a single preparation, a full arch gypsum model or a triple-tray impression, the 7Series efficiently captures clinical data. It scans preparations with excellent marginal integrity, providing a precise fit for a wide variety of dental indications.
The scanning performance of the 7Series is the result of a combination of years of mechanical engineering experience with state-of-the-art technology components. The optical set-up, running with five axes of freedom and two high-speed cameras, gives access to a superior scanning volume (140 mm x 140 mm x 140 mm) with a high degree of accuracy. The scan chamber is large enough for fully articulated models.
Design-ready for several dental indications
The 7Series is ready for receiving digital impressions from dental clinics and for complete in-lab digital workflow. The system includes a versatile DWOS software package, enabling the dental technician to design crowns & bridges, partial frameworks, screw-retained bars & bridges, implant abutments, and more. Virtual models can be generated from impression scans and output for fabrication.
Highlights of the 7Series system
- High-precision scanning of both models and impressions
- An on-board computer with 64-bit processor
- High productivity through automatic scan and design wizards
- Automatic multi-die mode: up to 30 elements scanned and designed in 13 minutes, unattended
- Easy clinic-to-lab or lab-to-outsourcing communication with DWOS Connect
- SAM® SE articulator included
- Certified by Straumann (CARES® plug-in), 3M ESPE (Lava™ Milling Centers) and Dentsply Implants (ATLANTIS™)