Based on a decade of CAD systems development for dental laboratories
Dental Wings DWOS Chairside CAD software utilizes our latest innovative technology within an optimized user interface and special design tools to enable dentists to quickly design highly-aesthetic restorations such as inlays, onlays, full contour crowns, and veneers to be milled in the dental office.
Streamlined, powerful guided workflows
- Scan editor: Review and edit scans from the Dental Wings Intraoral Scanner, Dental Wings iSeries impression scanner and other open intraoral scanning devices.
- Scan alignment review and cleaning.
- Automated proposals: Dental Wings’ advanced Tooth-Chain technology computes the shape of the proposed restoration, including anatomy, cusps, marginal ridges and emergence profile, by analyzing and mimicking the anatomical features of the adjacent teeth. Occlusion is automatically computed from the antagonist teeth.
- Easy to use design tools: Margin identification, anatomy design and insertion axis selection.
- Nesting and machining: Simple and intuitive restoration block nesting for fast in-office milling preparation.
Material-driven and ease of in-office production
- .STL output for any open in-office mill.
- Customizable material parameters specified by the dentist are respected to ensure quality restorations, while the minimum thickness is safeguarded during design.
Support for a wide range of indications
- Crowns, inlays, onlays and veneers
- Short-span bridges
- Implant-borne crowns
- For an optimized user experience, the dentist is guided from start to end with step by step instructions.
- Allows for input and output of .STL for 3rd party systems support.