coDiagnostiX reads 3D image data from (CB)CT scanners and matches model or impression scan containing gingiva and tooth information. The software features a time-saving, completely digital workflow that does not require a scan template. Drill guides designed with coDiagnostiX support implant insertion by way of guided surgery.
An innovative and proven solution
Benefits for dentists
- Offer gold standard treatment with minimal patient visits at affordable cost (no mandatory scan template required)
- Extend application of minimally invasive surgery
- Integrate surgical and prosthetic workflows
- Order highly accurate, custom-made drill guides and temporary provisional restorations directly from your local laboratory
- Benefit from short ways through production in local laboratory
Benefits for labs
- Gain access to a growing number of digital implant cases
- Benefit from an open and customizable system
- Integrate prosthetic and surgical workflows
- Improve the fit of your implant-borne restorations
- Produce highly accurate drill guides in-house
- Design temporary provisional restorations and healing abutments using DWOS software and produce them in-house
Digital workflow and drill guides
coDiagnostiX offers an innovative completely digital workflow with integrated drill guide design. The software supports both local and centralized drill guide production.
- No mandatory scan template required
- Customized and highly precise drill guides
- Economical fabrication through automated high capacity 3D printing
- Increased flexibility due to drill guide fabrication by your local laboratory
- Strengthened relationship between dentist and lab
3D visualization of the bone
Merging of DICOM and STL files
Design of the drill guide
Digital drill guide
Resulting drill guide
As all of our solutions, coDiagnostiX features an open architecture. It contains a pre-installed library with implants, abutments and sleeve systems from a great number of manufacturers. To meet very specific needs, the software offers generic tools for the design of custom elements.
Integration to prosthetic workflows
Direct import of prosthetic designs from DWOS CAD into coDiagnostiX allows for the integration of preoperative and prosthetic situations, thus improving the quality of treatment and the fit of implant-borne restorations.
coDiagnostiX can export preoperative planning data to open CAD/CAM solutions, facilitating design and fabrication of healing abutments and provisional restorations. With timely and easy access to provisionals, clinicians significantly improve patient satisfaction during treatment.
Dental Wings’ DWOS Synergy brings the integration even further. DWOS Synergy is a communication feature that synchronizes planning and design work between coDiagnostiX and DWOS stations. With DWOS Synergy, experts can collaborate in real time, which helps to speed up work considerably. Watch the video to witness how changes in the implant positioning affects the design options, and vice versa.
Communication with caseXchange
caseXchange is our platform for communication among coDiagnostiX users. It makes treatment planning a truly collaborative process and ensures that all parties’ expectations are met.
- Online case sharing for specialists, referring dentists, laboratories and service providers
- Integrated order placement and order management functions
- Ideal tool to get a second opinion from a colleague
- Case presentation to patients using the coDiagnostiX iPad® app
Chairside CAD Solution for Dentists
Dental Wings coDiagnostiX™ is the logical complement to the Dental Wings full range of Chairside Solutions such as the Dental Wings Intraoral Scanner, Dental Wings iSeries Impression Scanner, Dental Wings Lasermill™, new Dental Wings 3D Printers, and new VITA Easyshade® V Scanner for Dental Wings.
Locate a Dental Wings reseller for information on availability and introduction timing in your country for Dental Wings coDiagnostiX™.