New! A Redesigned EASY Mode
From data set to export of surgical guides, the EASY implant planning wizard that you already know has been redesigned and updated. Users can benefit from a wider range of treatment scenarios and a complete workflow, and all within a new even more simplified interface.
Digital Workflow and Drill Guides
coDiagnostiX offers an innovative completely digital workflow with integrated drill guide design. The software supports both local and centralized drill guide production.
- No mandatory scan template required
- Customized and highly precise drill guides
- Cost-efficient fabrication through automated, high-capacity 3D printing
- Increased flexibility due to drill guide fabrication by your local lab
- Strengthened relationship between dentist and lab
Integration to Prosthetic Workflows
Direct import of prosthetic designs from DWOS CAD software into coDiagnostiX allows for the integration of preoperative and prosthetic situations, thus improving the quality of treatment and the fit of implant-borne restorations.
coDiagnostiX can export preoperative planning data to open CAD/CAM solutions, facilitating design and fabrication of healing abutments and provisional restorations. With timely and easy access to provisionals, experience a significant improvement in patient satisfaction during treatment.
Benefits for Clinics
- Offer gold standard treatment with minimal patient visits at an affordable cost
- Extend application of minimal invasive surgery
- Integrate surgical and prosthetic workflows
- Order highly-accurate, custom-made surgical guides and provisional restorations directly from your local lab
- Benefit from short lab production delays
Benefits for Labs
- Gain access to a growing number of digital implant cases
- Benefit from an open and customizable system
- Integrate prosthetic and surgical workflows
- Improve the fit of your implant-borne restorations
- Produce highly-accurate drill guides in-house
- Design and produce provisional restorations and healing abutments with DWOS software
3D visualization of the bone
Merging of DICOM and STL files
Design of the drill guide
Digital drill guide
Resulting drill guide
Taking integration even further, DWOS Synergy synchronizes planning and design work between coDiagnostiX and DWOS CAD stations. Experts can collaborate in real time, which helps to speed up work considerably.
Communication with caseXchange
Simplify communications between coDiagnostiX users with caseXchange, to make treatment planning a truly collaborative process, to get a second opinion from a colleague, and to ensure that all parties’ expectations are met.
- Online case-sharing for specialists, referring dentists, labs, and service providers
- Integrated order placement and order management functions
- Ideal tool to get a second opinion from a colleague
- Case presentation to patients using the coDiagnostiX iPad® app
caseXchange is not available with software update 9.10.